Gnomon is committed to providing students, their families and the campus community full disclosure of all consumer information as required by state and federal laws and regulations. The laws are intended to satisfy students’ right to know, and afford the opportunity for students to make fully informed choices regarding the institution they elect to attend. Below is some of the information that is required for disclosure. Additional information can be found on this website, or in the Gnomon Catalog. Paper copies are available upon request.
Gnomon is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). ACCSC is recognized by the United States Department of Education as a private, non-profit, independent accrediting agency that provides accreditation to institutions that are predominantly organized to educate students for occupational, trade and technical careers. ACCSC’s mission is to serve as a reliable authority on educational quality and to promote enhanced opportunities for students by establishing, sustaining, and enforcing valid standards and practices which contribute to the development of a highly trained and competitive workforce through quality career-oriented education.Gnomon has been recognized by ACCSC as a 2015 ACCSC School of Excellence.
- 2016 Digital Production Graduation and Employment Chart
- 2016 Entertainment Design & Digital Production Graduation and Employment Chart
- ACCSC 2016 Summary of Completion and Placement Statistics
- Summary of Completion and Placement Statistics Disclosures
Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education
The Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (Bureau) exists to promote and protect the interests of students and consumers through the oversight and regulation of California’s private postsecondary educational institutions.
Performance Fact Sheet
Prior to enrollment, Gnomon provides students with a School Performance Fact Sheet related to the educational programs offered.
- 2015 Digital Production Performance Fact Sheet (PDF)
- 2015 Entertainment Design & Digital Production Performance Fact Sheet (PDF)
Among the oversight activities carried out by the Bureau to ensure that covered institutions operate in accordance with the law, the Bureau requires institutions to submit an Annual Report as a part of the ongoing compliance program. The Annual Report is due by September 1 of each year, and is required to include specific information related to the educational programs offered by the institution in the reporting period.
- 2015 Annual Report — Institution (PDF)
- 2015 Annual Report — Digital Production for Entertainment (PDF)
- 2015 Annual Report — Entertainment Design for Digital Production (PDF)