Gnomon is committed to providing students, their families and the campus community full disclosure of all consumer information as required by state and federal laws and regulations. The laws are intended to satisfy students’ RIGHT TO KNOW, and afford the opportunity for students to make fully informed choices regarding the institution they elect to attend. Below is some of the information that is required for disclosure. Additional information can be found on this website, or in the Gnomon Catalog. Paper copies are available upon request.
Gnomon has been recognized by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) as a 2019 ACCSC School of Excellence. ACCSC is recognized by the United States Department of Education as a private, non-profit, independent accrediting agency that provides accreditation to institutions that are predominantly organized to educate students for occupational, trade and technical careers. ACCSC’s mission is to serve as a reliable authority on educational quality and to promote enhanced opportunities for students by establishing, sustaining, and enforcing valid standards and practices which contribute to the development of a highly trained and competitive workforce through quality career-oriented education.Gnomon has been recognized by ACCSC as a 2019 ACCSC School of Excellence.
- 2021 Digital Production Graduation & Employment Chart
- 2021 Entertainment Design Digital Production Graduation & Employment Chart
- ACCSC 2021 Summary of Graduation and Employment Statistics
- 2021 Bachelor of Fine Arts Retention Chart*The 2021 Annual Report cohort dates for the Graduation & Employment Chart for the BFA are prior to the inception of the program.
Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education
Approved by California
Gnomon, Inc. (Gnomon), a private institution, located at 1015 N. Cahuenga Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90038 was granted approval to operate an accredited institution from the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education pursuant to California education code. The Bureau’s approval means that the institution and its operations comply with minimum state standards as set forth in the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009. §94909(a)(2) and §94897(l)(1)(2)
Performance Fact Sheet
Prior to enrollment, Gnomon provides students with a School Performance Fact Sheet related to the educational programs offered.
- 2019 — 2020 Digital Production for Entertainment Performance Fact Sheet (PDF)
- 2019 — 2020 Entertainment Design & Digital Production Performance Fact Sheet (PDF)
- 2019 — 2020 Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Production Performance Fact Sheet (PDF)
- 2019 — 2020 Avocational Performance Fact Sheets (Combined PDF)
Among the oversight activities carried out by the Bureau to ensure that covered institutions operate in accordance with the law, the Bureau requires institutions to submit an Annual Report as a part of the ongoing compliance program. The Annual Report is due by December 1st of each year, and is required to include specific information related to the educational programs offered by the institution in the reporting period.
- 2020 Annual Report – Institution (PDF)
- 2020 Annual Report – Digital Production for Entertainment (PDF)
- 2020 Annual Report – Entertainment Design and Digital Production (PDF)
- 2020 Annual Report – Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Production (PDF)
- Completion/Graduation Rate 2020 (PDF)
Gnomon is required to post and distribute graduation and completion rates based on data submitted annually to the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). The information provided is made available through the College Navigator. For more comprehensive information, Gnomon invites you to review the completion and graduation rates as reported to our accreditor ACCSC and to the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. The links are on this page above.