Guidelines for Submitting Academic Documents

All applicants must submit proof of high school completion or equivalent. As evidence of high school completion, or equivalent, submit an official hardcopy of the following documents via post:

  1. Official high school transcripts providing graduation date or proof of completion (or equivalent). High school diplomas will not be accepted.

  2. OR

  3. Certified copy of the student’s General Educational Development (GED) certificate or GED transcript.

  4. OR

  5. Official college/university transcripts that indicate completion of a bachelor’s or graduate degree.


Transcripts must bear the authorizing signature and the official seal of the issuing institution and be sent directly by the school or college to the Admissions office or sealed in a school or college envelope and mailed or delivered to Admissions by the applicant. Transcripts that are scanned, photocopied, or unsealed will be considered unofficial and will not be accepted.

Transcripts must indicate graduation date or proof of completion.

Official transcripts may be sent to: p ' Attn: Office of Admissions br ' Gnomon br ' 1015 N. Cahuenga Blvd. Ste. 5430i br ' Los Angeles, CA 90038

E-Transcript Option

An official transcript may be sent electronically by the Registrar or Records Office using the institution’s secure electronic submission system to Gnomon at The requirements are:

  • The name and title of the Registrar must appear on the transcript.
  • The transcript /academic record must be sent directly to Gnomon by the Registrar and must be submitted in PDF format.
  • E-transcripts sent from a personal e-mail address will not be accepted.

If your Registrar requires Gnomon’s mailing address, please use the address listed above.

Homeschooled Students

Homeschooled applicants must meet the same admissions requirements listed above. Because homeschooling regulations vary dramatically by state, Gnomon requires the following materials as proof of high-school graduation:

  • Complete transcripts from a nationally recognized homeschool program that identifies the program as High School equivalent,

  • OR

  • Official score report from the GED, HiSet, CHSPE or TASC high school equivalency exam indicating passing score

  • For more information, please contact