Guidelines for Submitting Academic Documents

All international applicants must submit proof of high school completion, or equivalent, in the form of an official evaluation and English translation of your official transcript. It is recommended that applicants obtain two official copies of their academic documents—one for your records, and one to submit to the evaluation agency.

  • As evidence of high school completion, or equivalent, one of the following items must be submitted to an approved agency for evaluation to a U.S. High School diploma:
    • Official high school transcripts providing graduation date or proof of completion. High School diplomas will not be accepted.

    • or

    • Certified copy of the students General Educational Development (GED) certificate or GED transcript.

    • or

    • Official college/university transcripts that indicate completion of a Bachelor’s degree.
  • Evaluations must be completed by one of four approved agencies for evaluation of equivalency to a US diploma. Approved agencies include:

Evaluations and translations issued by agencies other than the ones listed above will not be accepted. For more information on Evaluations and Translations, please see the Academic Documents – FAQ.

International students who have completed High School in the US, or earned a Bachelor’s degree from an American institution, need only submit their official transcripts and can disregard the evaluation process.


Transcripts must bear the authorizing signature and the official seal of the issuing institution. Documents must be sent or delivered directly by the school, college, or evaluation agency to the Admissions office as official copies. Unsealed transcripts or evaluations will not be accepted.

Official transcripts may be sent to:

Attn: Office of Admissions
1015 N. Cahuenga Blvd. Ste. 5430i
Los Angeles, CA 90038