Gnomon’s Merit-Based Scholarships are awarded to students based on the strength of their application, portfolio, and admissions interview. Recipients will be notified by the Admissions Office at acceptance. Scholarship awards are applied to the student’s first term tuition, or when most beneficial to the student, in the form of a tuition discount. Award amounts will vary.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible for consideration, candidates must:
- Be an applicant to a Gnomon full-time program
- Have completed all application requirements prior to the corresponding application deadline
- Have no previous record of acceptance or enrollment in a Gnomon full-time program
- A change of program or start date deferral could result in the cancellation of a scholarship award
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value
- Gnomon Scholarship awards may not be included as proof of funding or be used to reduce the minimum funding amount required on the Certification of Finances Form.
How to Apply
Applicants for merit-based scholarships will be considered upon submission of a completed application and portfolio. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.