December is almost over, but that doesn't stop us from
celebrating the Gnomon alumni that contributed to
Aquaman and Mary Poppins Returns!
The year has almost come to an end, but that doesn’t mean the movie machine ever stops—December has brought us a whole flurry of VFX heavy-hitters. Whether you’re into aquatic superhero adventures or magically mysterious nannies, don’t be surprised if you spot a Gnomon alum in the credits of either of these box-office behemoths. To save you some searching, we’re proud to recognize the incredible Gnomon alumni who had a hand in bringing these films to life!
Congratulations to the amazingly talented Gnomon alumni for their contributions:
- Josue Arias – Tracking/Matchmove Artist, Digital Domain
- Jared Krichevsky – Concept Artist, Aaron Sims Creative
- Clarissa Pena – FX Artist, MPC Vancouver
- Ashley Souza – Previs/Postvis Artist, Day for Nite
- Amy Vatanakul – Previs Artist, Proof Inc
- Robert Wiese – Lead Previs Artist, The Third Floor
Mary Poppins Returns
- Alexandre Cancado – CG Supervisor, Luma Pictures
- Francesco Corvino – Concept Artist, Framestore
Whether its Atlantean in origin or derived from childhood wonderment, these alumni sure know how to make that movie magic. Congratulations again on bringing these stories to life!
If you graduated from one of Gnomon’s full-time programs and also contributed to Aquaman or Mary Poppins Returns, or you know someone that did, let us know, and we’ll add to the list.
Image courtesy of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Founded in 1997, Gnomon has trained thousands of students and professionals for careers in the entertainment industry.Find out more