Gnomon is once again partnering with ArtStation for the upcoming ArtStation MasterClasses 3. Taking place March 11th through March 24th, this year’s event will feature classes from world-renowned artists including Aaron Sims, Andy Park, and Ian Joyner. Classes will cover a variety of film-focused topics including character and creature design, environment and set design, vehicle design, illustration for film, storytelling through layout and composition, and more.
ArtStation MasterClasses is an internationally available online event for students and professionals that offers attendees access to ten masterclass videos featuring over twenty hours of lectures from illustrious artists in the entertainment industry. In addition to the lectures, attendees will have the opportunity to connect directly with their instructors and fellow classmates through exclusive class forums.
This year's instructors include:
- Gino Acevedo, Creative Art Director at Weta Digital
- Francesco Corvino, Concept Artist and Art Director
- Nick Hiatt, Art Director, Matte Painter, and Concept Artist
- Ian Joyner, Concept Artist
- Jama Jurabaev, Concept Artist at Lucasfilm
- Alex Nice, Art Director
- Miguel Ortega, Director at Spy Films
- Paul Ozzimo, Concept Illustrator
- Andy Park, Director of Visual Development at Marvel Studios
- Aaron Sims, Founder and CEO of Aaron Sims Creative
You can find the full list of classes as well as all the information you need to register over on the ArtStation MasterClasses website.
Get updates on Gnomon class registration windows, new courses and programs, upcoming events, Gnomon news, and more by signing up for our newsletter!
Founded in 1997, Gnomon has trained thousands of students and professionals for careers in the entertainment industry. Find out more