Summer blockbuster season now starts in May! We’re
celebrating the Gnomon alumni that contributed to
Solo: A Star Wars Story and Deadpool
June and its summer blockbusters are almost here, but don’t count May out just yet! This month has thrown some strong contenders into the cinematic arena—today marks the release of Solo: A Star Wars Story, and let’s not forget that everyone’s favorite merc with a mouth dropped Deadpool 2 last week. Whether superhero showdowns or swashbuckling space adventures are your thing, Gnomon alumni had a hand in making these epic movies a reality.
Congratulations to the incredibly talented Gnomon alumni for their contributions to these fantastic properties:
Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Brent Elliott – Look Development, ILM
- Berk Hakguder – Sr. FX TD, ILM
- Jason Michael Hall – Previsualization Artist, Unit Eleven
- Dylan Harris – Postvis Artist, The Third Floor
- Cesar Quijada – Sr. Digital Paint Artist, Weta Digital
- Michele Rader – Asset Creation, The Third Floor
- Caitlin Rupert – Postvis Artist, The Third Floor
These alumni really put the stellar in interstellar and the super in superhero! Congratulations again on bringing these stories to life.
If you graduated from Gnomon’s Certificate in Digital
Production Program and also contributed to
Solo: A Star Wars Story or Deadpool 2, or you know someone that did, let us know, and we’ll add to the list!
Image courtesy of 20th Century Fox
Founded in 1997, Gnomon has trained thousands of students and professionals for careers in the entertainment industry.Find out more