Print and fill out the Saturday Academy Application or request that one be mailed or emailed to you by contacting email@example.com or calling (323) 466-6663.
Submit two pieces of artwork in one or more of the following mediums: pencil drawing, painting, sculpture, digital painting, graphic design, motion graphics, 3D art, or animation. Please only submit high-quality photos or scans of the originals, at a maximum size of 8.5” x 11”. Artwork must not contain elements created by any other individual.
Answer the following questions (2 – 4 sentences each) on a separate piece of paper and submit along with your printed application.
- Why are you interested in applying to Gnomon’s Saturday Academy?
- What are you hoping to gain from the experience?
- What are the primary sources of your creative inspiration?
- Describe your goals as an artist.
- What artistic challenges have you encountered and how have you overcome them?
- What research have you done on the visual effects, games, and entertainment industry?
Collect and submit two (2) educator recommendations (teacher signatures on the application). These may come from teachers of any subject, school counselor, or administrator at your school.
Submit your complete application form by mail or by emailing all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications may be mailed to:
Gnomon’s Saturday Academy
1015 N. Cahuenga Blvd. Ste 5430i
Los Angeles, CA 90038
Students must submit a complete application at one time. Only complete applications containing all the above items will be reviewed.
IMPORTANT: Students must submit a complete application at one time. Only complete applications containing all the above items will be reviewed. Submitted artwork will not be returned.